“Bounce Bang®” – Terms and Conditions
Summary of Prize
One winner will win a trip for two to Bangkok, Thailand. Included in the trip are 2 x return economy flights from Sydney to Bangkok, 5 nights’ accommodation in a 5 star Bangkok hotel with breakfast daily, private transfers to/from Bangkok airport and $1000 AUD spending money.
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Lianavale Pty Ltd T/as Bounce Rubber Bands®, ABN 99 110 278 496, 7a Pioneer Ave, Tuggerah, New South Wales 2259.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Lianavale Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate, suppliers and/or distributors, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The promotion will commence at 0900 AEST on Saturday, 1 July 2017 and will continue until 2359 AEST on Saturday, 30 June 2018.
How to Enter
- Individuals and or entities must have purchased a 500 gram Bounce Rubber Band® bag and found a golden ticket in order to be eligible.
- Eligible entrants may enter once per ticket using the code provided. Multiple entries are permitted given the eligible entrant has in possession more than one ticket.
- To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete in full all required fields (including personal details and invoice number as proof of purchase) and enter the code revealed on the golden ticket in the form provided on the promoter’s website.
- The entry system is via the competition entry form hosted online at: bouncerubberbands.com.au/promotions/bounce-bang
- Only entries submitted via this entry system will be deemed valid entries.
- Entries received will be considered final by the promoter. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. The promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If the promoter is unable to provide the prize winner with the nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
- If the prize winner does not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the prize winner with a substitute prize.
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- The “Bounce Bang®” winner draw will take place at 1100 AEST on Wednesday 1st August 2018 at Bounce Rubber Bands® Head Office, 7a Pioneer Ave, Tuggerah NSW 2259.
- The final “Bounce Bang®” winner will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw at 1100 AEST on Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- The final “Bounce Bang®” winner will be announced the same business day of the prize draw. The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and the email address provided at entry.
- In the event that the prize notification telephone call and email is returned as undeliverable, the winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by either telephone or email within 7 business days of being contacted. In the event that the winner does not confirm acceptance within 7 business days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative finalist will be selected from all remaining eligible entries.
- If any prize has not been claimed by the prize winner by 1700 AEST on Friday 10th August 2018, an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 1100 AEST on Monday 13th August 2018 at Bounce Rubber Bands® Head Office, 7a Pioneer Ave, Tuggerah NSW 2259. The unclaimed prize draw will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize will be announced the same business day of the prize draw. The unclaimed prize winner will be contacted by telephone and the email address provided at entry.
- Names of the competition winner (first name, last name, city and social media accounts) may also be announced and published in the Bounce Rubber Bands® e-newsletter, on Bounce Rubber Bands® websites, or on Bounce Rubber Bands® social media networks.
- The winner agrees to take part, without payment, in any publicity and photography required by the promoter or resulting from this promotion, during the trip period or post trip.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the prize draw.
- The Prize includes 2 x return economy class airfares from Sydney International Airport to Bangkok International Airport, 5 nights’ accommodation at a 5-star Bangkok hotel with breakfast daily, return airport transfers to/from Bangkok International Airport and $1000 AUD spending money in the form of a Travelex Travel Card.
- The total prize value for this promotion does not exceed $4000 AUD.
- The prize must be booked by the promoter by 1 September 2018 with travel during the period 1 November – 30 November 2018. The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking the prize winners preferred dates.
- The prize is non-transferable or refundable. If the winners are unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize and an alternative winner may be chosen. If for any reason a winner drops out of the prize due to health or personal reasons, the promoter has the right to select another winner at their discretion. The prize is for the winner’s use only.
- Any costs incurred from changes post booking, such as a name change, are the winner’s responsibility to pay.
- The winner is responsible for getting to both Sydney International Airport and Bangkok International Airport, in time for security checks and the check-in procedures on the day of departure.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, meals/beverages (unless otherwise stated), any applicable taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation (unless otherwise stated), additional accommodation, excess baggage over and above the approved baggage allowance or any other costs of a personal nature not stated all of which are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Passports must be valid for 6 months from the date of departure.
- Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the prizes are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for the use within the standard duration on the passes or tickets issues or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
- Both passengers using the prize must be booked on the same trip on the same booking. Both passengers must travel together on both the outbound and return flights.
- Once trip departure date has been booked full modification and cancellation fees apply and are at the expense of the prize winner.
- No responsibilities are taken by the promoter in the case of delayed or cancelled flights.
- The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the promoter to administer and promote this promotion and to contact the prize winner (or, if applicable, the winner of an unclaimed prize draw). Entrants agree that the promoter may handle their personal information for this use.
- The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media names for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the prize winner and their travel companion may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- By entering this competition the entrant agrees to allow the promoter to repost their entry/submission and promotional photographs on the promoter’s website (bouncerubber.com.au), blog within the promoter’s electronic direct mail communication pieces, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin and Pinterest accounts.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize, except to the extent directly caused by the promoter’s negligence. If requested by the promoter, the prize winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
- Australian laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.
- This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/17/12869