Bounce Rubber Bands welcomes you to this Website. By viewing the pages of this Website, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions:
- “we” or “Bounce Rubber Bands” means Lianavale Pty Ltd or any related Lianavale Pty Ltd group company providing you with our services.
- “you” means you, the person using our services, or visiting our Website.
- “Website” means this website only, and does not include any websites operated by parties other than Bounce Rubber Bands, even if such websites are linked to or from this website.
- In the preparation of this Website, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed reports, disclosures and other information possible. However, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules, policies and regulations often change. We accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information on this Website. The provision of information on this Website will not constitute any representation, warranty or undertaking (either express or implied) that the information is correct or that the information is current and up to date.
- We make no representations about the reliability, currency or suitability of the information on this Website for any purpose. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered as a result of reliance upon this information, or through directly or indirectly applying it. Information on this Website is subject to change at any time.
- All information on this Website is provided “as is”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including (without limitation) warranties and conditions as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose.
- We are not responsible for, and have no knowledge of, or control over the content of, any other websites linked to this Website. Links to other websites are provided solely to assist your easy connection to those websites. We do not sponsor or endorse, or accept any liability for the content of those linked websites, and the use of any information on any linked website is at your sole risk.
- You must not create a link to any part of this Website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to any page of this Website, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the consequences of that link and you indemnify and will keep us indemnified against all damages, costs, losses (including without limitation, loss of profits) and expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, arising from, or in connection with, that link, whether brought in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
Username and Password
Users of the personalised sections of the site will be allocated a username and password which must be used whenever requested. The username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of the Website by any person using your username and password. You agree not to enter other usernames or passwords if they are not designed for the specific use by you or your entity. You agree to indemnify Bounce Rubber Bands against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username or password.
We, or our licensors, own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and in all images, text, trademarks, logos, moving pictures and other data of any kind contained on this Website. All rights are reserved. Except where noted otherwise, you may download one copy of material for your own reasonable private and non-commercial use only, provided that you:
- accept that we retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights in such material;
- do not copy, adapt or modify any material downloaded without Bounce Rubber Bands’s prior written consent, or allow any other person to copy, adapt or modify any such material;
- ensure that any copyright or other proprietary notices attached to any material is retained on each copy you make of that material;
- understand that we grant no intellectual property rights or licences to our trade marks, trade names or copyright material (other than the limited licence contained in these terms and conditions).
- We advise that you may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this website without Bounce Rubber Bands’s express permission.
This Website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, New South Wales law. Any disputes between us will be resolved by the New South Wales courts. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for the compliance of this Website or the information contained in it with the laws of any other country. You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified against all damages, costs, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits) and expenses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or in connection with your access or use of this Website, whether in tort, contract, equity or otherwise.
We will not be liable to you for any damages, losses (including, without limitation loss of profits, business or data), costs or expenses of any kind, which arise out of, or result from, any use of, or inability to use, this Website or any other website that is linked to this Website.
This Website uses “cookies”. Cookies are files that collect certain details of website users and store that information. The cookie will then remember the preferences of website users so as to make the website more user-friendly the next time that user visits the website.
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, NT or Mac), browser (eg. Microsoft, Netscape or other, plus the version of browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the site from Australia or elsewhere).
We may use the information generated by “cookies” to track traffic patterns to and from our site including information like the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to).
Change of Policy
Bounce Rubber Bands may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. By continuing to use the Website after a change has been posted on the site or after you have been notified of a change you will be deemed to agree to the change of terms and conditions.