“Bounce Bang®” – Terms and Conditions
“Win $500 Cash” – Game of Skill
Summary of Prize
One winner will win $500 cash.
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Lianavale Pty Ltd T/as Bounce Rubber Bands, ABN 999 110 278 496, located at 4 Lucca Road, Wyong, New South Wales 2259.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Lianavale Pty Ltd, its related bodies corporate, suppliers and/or distributors, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
- The promotion will commence at 0900 AEST on Tuesday 1st January 2019 and will continue until 2359 AEST on Tuesday 31st December 2019.
How to Enter
- Individuals and or entities must have been purchased a 500g bag of Bounce Rubber Bands from one of our Bounce Rubber Bands suppliers during the Promotional Period.
- To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete in full all required fields in the form provided on the promoter’s website (including personal details and proof of purchase) and answer the “In 25 words or less let us know your tips, tricks and the useful ways you have used rubber bands – the most creative answer wins” question during the Promotional Period. Liking/following Bounce Rubber Bands social media pages is optional.
- By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry. By liking/following the Promoters social media pages, the entrant will receive one (1) additional entry per social media site liked/followed.
- The entry system is via the competition entry form hosted online at http://bouncerubberbands.com.au/bounce-bang/
- Only entries submitted via this entry system will be deemed valid entries.
- Entries received will be considered final by the promoter. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. The promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
- If the promoter is unable to provide the prize winner with the nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value.
- If the prize winner does not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the prize winner with a substitute prize.
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) prize winner.
- The judging will take place between 0900 AEST Monday 6th January 2020 – 1700 AEST Friday 11th January 2020.
- The winner will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on the basis of the individual’s creative merit of the response provided to the promotional question: “In 25 words or less let us know your tips, tricks and the useful ways you have used rubber bands – the most creative answer wins”.
- The winner will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The final winner will be announced 1200 AEST on Monday 13th January 2020. The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and the email address provided at entry.
- In the event that the prize notification telephone call and email are returned as undeliverable, the winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by either telephone or email within 7 business days of being contacted. In the event that the winner does not confirm acceptance within 7 business days, the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize has not been claimed by the prize winner by 2359 AEST on Monday 20th January 2020, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- Names of the competition winner (first name, last name, city, industry, company and social media accounts) may also be announced and published in the Bounce Rubber Bands newsletters, websites and social media.
- The winner agrees to take part, without payment, in any publicity, photography and videography required by the Promoter or resulting from this Promotion.
- The total prize value for this promotion does not exceed $500 AUD.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for other goods or services. A Prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value or details. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
- The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the promoter to administer and promote this promotion and to contact the prize winner (or, if applicable, the winner of an unclaimed prize draw). Entrants agree that the Promoter may handle their personal information for this use.
- The prize winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media names for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the prize winner may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission and promotional photographs on the Promoter’s website (boucerubberbands.com.au), blog, within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail communication pieces, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
(b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or any website;
(e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(f) an electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Australian laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.